BRIEFLY ON DR SUNDAY ADELAJA (DSA)
Some concerned close friends of mine have asked me why I choose to associate with Dr. Sunday Adelaja (DSA) whom many big Nigerian pastors have dissociated from because of his seemingly oppositional teachings.
Here are my 7 (seven) reasons for my association with DSA .
1. Anyone who personally studies the Bible with the Holy Spirit’s guidance would know that DSA honestly presents 99.9% of God’s truth of which many big pastors present 1% and manipulatively too.
2. DSA accepts to be human, unlike many big pastors who play God and only accept to be human when they undeniably err. That’s strictly when they are caught in the act.
3. DSA is very humble, approachable & accessible despite being busier and more famous than many big pastors who make themselves inaccessible just to stay enigmatic and deified.
4. DSA is compassionate. He genuinely helps the needy and never voices it out. Others spread the word. These big pastors here and there differ in this regard. I did an independent research on this.
5. DSA is a Christian, a pastor, thus a member of the body of Christ. This makes him my brother. Why should I avoid or alienate my brother when Jesus even says I should love my enemies?
6. DSA is courageous enough to speak truth to power everywhere in the world, and this is a trait of the Holy Spirit. Many big pastors either talk in parables or hide under the umbrella body of the Church like CAN(Christian Association of Nigeria) and PFN(Pentecostal Fellowship of Nigeria) THEY ARE SCARED AND PROTECTIVE OF THEIR BUSINESS EMPIRES!!!
7. Just last night, God CLEARLY revealed to me the true reason the “world”, including the Church, is against DSA. I was shocked!!! I undertook to begin praying for him.
SINCE I RESPECT & LISTEN TO ALL THESE BIG “MEN OF GOD”, THERE’S ABSOLUTELY NO REASON FOR ME TO ALIENATE DSA.
Thanks, friends, for your concern!