THE BENEFITS OF VISION
What would vision give you?
- Vision helps you to put your life together.
- Vision gives you a picture of your great future
- Vision enables you to plan better for tomorrow.
- Vision galvanizes likeminded people around you.
- Vision gives you motivation.
- Vision leads to right principles and ideals.
- Vision brings meaning to your efforts.
- Vision brings clarity to your life
- Vision helps you to mobilize better for a given task.
- Vision makes you to be over and above material gains.
- Vision tells you about the future of your life, organization or ministry.
- Vision helps to identify where you are. Helps you to know if you are moving in the right direction or not.
- Vision prevents distractions.
- Vision defines values.
That is why we cannot afford to neglect vision. It helps us to live a meaningful life. A VISIONLESS LIFE IS A MEANINGLESS LIFE.
Dear readers, I hope through this teaching today, that some of you might have been able to gain a new understanding about the importance of a life of vision. The Bible says in proverbs 29:18
“Where there is no vision, the people perish: but he that keepeth the law, happy is he.”
The bible clearly tells us that where there is no vision the people perish. That is the eventual outcome of every life that neglects vision. It affects people everywhere.
According to that scripture, any people without vision perish. It doesn’t matter if they are from Europe, Africa or America, they all perish. The implication of this scripture is that nations, cities and communities eventually die off without a divine vision. When I talk of death this is not dying physically, they die in their passion, they die in their inspiration, they die in their pursuit, and they die in their fulfillment. Their joy dies, happiness dies, peace dies, and righteousness dies, all because of lack of vision. But he that keeps instruction to live by vision, is a happy man.
“Vision without action is a daydream. Action without vision is a nightmare.” – Japanese Proverb
To Be Continued Tomorrow With The Following points:
- difference between the man that lives for vision and the person that lives without vision
- The importance of vision in leadership
- Why everyone must have a vision
If you have missed any of the previous parts of this Vision series, please visit SundayAdelajablog.com to access all of them.
FOR THE LOVE OF GOD, CHURCH AND NATION
By Pastor Sunday Adelaja.