BE A PERSON OF VISION!
What is the difference between the man that lives for vision and the person that lives without vision?
- The person of vision lives life to the full, which cannot be said of someone without vision.
- A person of vision identifies his direction in life and lives a purposeful life. While a person without vision is confused most of the time and can only complain about how bad life is.
- A person of vision is surrounded by faithful workers, formidable teams, while without vision there is nothing to gather the people around.
- A person of vision is a person of excellence, integrity and results which cannot be said of a person without vision.
- It is easier for a person of vision to convince others to follow him than people without vision.
- A person of vision is always enthusiastic and energetic.
- A person of vision finds it easy to communicate the vision, whereas there is nothing to communicate for a person without vision.
- It is easy for a man of vision to overcome challenges, trails and changes because he knows what has been shown to him.
- A person of vision is easily productive and efficient.
- A person of vision unites the people to create a culture and value system that aligns with the vision of the house.
Winston Churchill said “the empires of the future are the empires of the mind.” Until you see you cannot build. The largeness of your life depends on the largeness of your vision. The greatness of your future is in the greatness of your vision.
Vision must be accompanied though by corresponding actions to bring to fulfillment what has been seen in the mind.
“Vision without action is merely a dream. Action without vision merely passes the time. Vision with action can change the world.” – Joel Barker.
The vision carrier is a leader. Leadership must be provided for vision. People without vision can hardly be good leaders because there is nowhere to lead people to without a vision.
“The very essence of leadership is that you have to have a vision. It’s got to be a vision you articulate clearly and forcefully on every occasion.” – Theodore Hesburgh
Every individual needs a vision, every society needs a vision, every community needs a vision, and every nation needs a vision. Without an individual vision, you would not be able to put your life in order. Without a societal vision there is chaos, crisis, conflict and disintegration in any society. A community turns against itself when vision is lacking. Nations don’t achieve purpose, they become failed nations when vision is lacking. No one can afford to do without a vision. The price without it is too costly.
My dear readers, I hope you would become an instrument to help bring the understanding of vision into your world. Thereby helping make the world a better place.
If you have missed any of the previous parts of this Vision series, please visit SundayAdelajablog.com to access all of them.
Watch out for the new short series starting tomorrow titled “The secrets of how to get what you need in Life!” DON’T MISS IT!
FOR THE LOVE OF GOD, CHURCH AND NATION
By Pastor Sunday Adelaja.