THE TRUTH ABOUT WEALTH TRANSFER:
The interpretation of why the Egyptians gave their wealth to the children of Israel (ex. 12):
- This passage of scripture is used as an example of God giving wealth of the world to the believers and it sounds nice.
- But what many fail to realize is that the children of Israel actually worked very hard for a very long time in slavery and forced, unrewarded labor for that gold and silver for many years.
- For several years Pharaoh did not pay the Jews for their labor. They worked without as much as a compensation.
- God was proving that He is a God of Justice.
- He would not allow the children of Israel to leave Egypt without being compensated for their years of hard labor.
- Technically this was a transfer of wealth on a very large scale.
- But as you can see God did not violate His own principle of justice in order to make His children rich and happy.
- Israel’s newfound wealth was amassed over the course of several centuries under Pharaoh’s hand. They had built his temples and cities and received nothing for their toils.
- The Gold and silver was simply God’s way of compensating them for their service.
FOR THE LOVE OF GOD, CHURCH AND NATION
By Pastor Sunday Adelaja
(eng) Dear DSA: The Spirit of Mammon Has Eaten Deep Into The Nigerian Church
30 . 09 . 19 / en savoir plus
(eng) PREVIOUSLY AN ADDICT, CULT MEMBER, AND A MURDERER, NOW A KINGDOM ADDICT!
18 . 09 . 19 / en savoir plus