BE PREPARED FOR A FINANCIAL BREAKTHROUGH:
• We must value our time and the process of preparation.
• We must be people who go all out in whatever we do.
• The person who does the bare minimum, while expecting to accomplish the maximum is setting himself up for failure. That is the “nothing for something attitude.” Hoping to be lucky in the end.
• That attitude is the root of failure.
• Just trying to get by will make us to miss out on happiness and success.
• We must be prepared for financial breakthrough by being excellent, going the extra mile and doubling our efforts.
FOR THE LOVE OF GOD, CHURCH AND NATION
By Pastor Sunday Adelaja.