THE PITFALLS OF LIVING TO PLEASE EVERYONE.
• Some people cannot excel in life because they try to please everyone.
• A very successful man once said “If you want to be a failure in life, just try to make everybody happy.”
• Some people try to show good sense and please everybody at the same time, but they cannot live both ways.
• Such people will always compromise their faith and morals just so that everyone can think well of them.
• As long as we live trying to please people, we will never please the Lord.
• We have to choose to live for God and him alone or we will end up on the wrong side of his history.
• There will always be pressure to be a people pleaser but, successful people don’t live to please everyone, they are focused and firm about their beliefs.
FOR THE LOVE OF GOD, CHURCH AND NATION
By Pastor Sunday Adelaja