ADVANTAGES OF WHISTLE BLOWING.
“Anyone who has been stealing must steal no longer, but must work, doing something useful with their own hands, that they may have something to share with those in need.” Ephesians 4:28
What are some of the advantages these polices could bring to the country?
1. It would help bring in some much needed cash that could be used to solve some of the myriad list of problems.
2. The recovery of stolen cash will help improve our inflation rate.
3. Since a lot of these money are in foreign currencies, this could help the exchange rate of the naira.
4. Some of the money could be used to build some infrastructure and amenities needed for economic recovery.
5. Pensions could be paid to the senior citizens and pensioners who have been wallowing in poverty and lack.
6. More schools and universities could be built.
7. We could limit the number of strikes by civil servants, teachers, petroleum workers, etc by paying their salaries.
8. More world class hospitals, roads, etc, could be built.
9. The supply and provision of electricity and water could be improved.
10. The level of crime and corruption in the country generally will decrease.
11. This fight against corruption would also help improve the level of public confidence in government and in the country in general, thereby leading to greater inflow of investment into the country.
12. It would encourage transparency and accountability by public officials.
FROM THE FLYING NEWS: WHISTLE BLOWERS ARE THE LATEST BILLIONAIRES IN TOWN:
Andrew Yakubu whistle blower got N250,000,000:00 instantly from FG. We (EFCC) have been receiving more whistle blowing information since Andrew Yakubu raid, we will attend to all and we are aware of those hurriedly relocating their loots but unfortunately those helping them in the relocations are updating us. Blow a whistle today and receive an instant 5% of the loots from FG. – EFCC
DO YOU KNOW DR. GEORGE UBOH?
Not too many people are aware of who Doctor George Uboh is, but the fact is that we need thousands more of Dr. Uboh in Nigeria. Dr. Uboh is the foremost whistle blower in Nigeria. He has faced victimization, illegal detentions, physical, cyber and spiritual threats, just for the blowing whistle on some of the Nigerian corrupt officials.
Dr. Uboh has vowed to lay down his life if necessary, in his effort to expose corrupt practices in our country. Many Nigerians should know that there are people like Dr. Uboh already doing the job. They should also know that no amount of black magic or spiritual attacks have been able to stop him because nothing defeats the truth. As long as you are sure that your conviction is based on the truth, the truth will always fight for you.
One of the most important aspects of this policy as I have mentioned earlier is that it protects the whistle blowers. The government at their own cost have taken it upon themselves to provide security and protection to anybody that will submit relevant information against grafts and corruption in our country.
It should also be noted that those who give evil and mischievous information about innocent people will be reprimanded. This is important so that individuals will not turn this policy into a weapon of personal and political vendetta.
The Lord Almighty declares,
“I will send it out, and it will enter the house of the thief and the house of anyone who swears falsely by my name. It will remain in that house and destroy it completely, both its timbers and its stones.” Zechariah 5:4
People like Dr. Uboh are convinced that Nigeria could reduce corruption by 90%, but that is only dependent on how widespread this campaign goes to the grassroots. I therefore want to use this opportunity to appeal to Nigerians all and sundry, to join his campaign. This is not about a political party, this is one of the most important government policies in our country today. We should all join it to make Nigeria better.
It is only thanks to this policy that Andrew Yakubu’s largesse were discovered despite all the protection that was put in place. Somebody who knew about it blew the whistle. The same applied to the discovery of the 11 billion naira house belonging to former petroleum Minister Diezani Madueke.
As you all could see, the latest successes of our anti- graft agency (EFCC) is mainly thanks to the efforts of ordinary citizens in submitting relevant information to the right agencies.
“Therefore, until the day I die, I am going to do what I can, regardless of the cost to me, to try to stop this awful corruption that is destroying our beloved democracy.” John Jay Hooker
I therefore want to use this avenue to thank the people in the Buhari administration who came up with this policy. It is now the turn of every Nigerian to ask what he/she could do to make this campaign a success. If we do, Nigeria will become a better place. A country from where her citizens will not be running anymore, it will be a desirable place for people in the diaspora to come to. Let us all make Nigeria a better place for all.
Government Contact Information For Whistle Blowers;
To Read The Full Article Right Now, Please CLICK HERE
FOR THE LOVE OF GOD, CHURCH AND NATION
By Sunday Adelaja