SOME OF THE MAJOR PROBLEMS OF THE POOR:
- If the man that is given 100 dollars a month would invest the money in the profitable project on a regular basis and follow the laws of money, he could become a millionaire.
- Everyone should take advantage of the time factor and compound interest.
- Unfortunately the poor are actually becoming poorer not just because of the system we live in, but also because of their mindsets of comparing themselves with the wealthy and the flamboyant lifestyle they see around them.
- When the poor do not know the real lifestyle of the wealthy and the principles that the wealthy had observed before achieving this lifestyle, the poor will be deceived into pursuing only the end result without observing the preliminary laws of money that the wealthy has always observed.
- It is important for the poor to know that before the rich spend any amount of money on pleasure, they have actually made ten times the equivalent of the money that would be spent on pleasure.
- If the laws of money are followed, we will succeed in reducing the amount of poverty that we have in our culture and society today.
FOR THE LOVE OF GOD, CHURCH AND NATION
By Pastor Sunday Adelaja