CONSEQUENCES OF DOING NOTHING:
- Idleness brings more trouble than hard work.
- Action subdues fear. Master your fear by being proactive.
- People judge you by your actions, not your intentions ‘’If you know these things, blessed are you if you do them (John 13:17).
- If you do not do it, you do not believe it.
- One deed is better than ten thousand words.
- Doing nothing, hinders growth and ultimately makes one unable to fulfill destiny.
FOR THE LOVE OF GOD, CHURCH AND NATION
By Pastor Sunday Adelaja