A NEW UNDERSTANDING OF THE OLD TESTAMENT.
• The Old Testament revealed that God’s people suffered great hardship and fought against many people to become a strong nation.
• Many claim the Old Testament is a blood thirsty book, but of course this is not so.
• It is full of accounts, events and character that teach us countless lessons.
• Comparing the events of our lives with the events described in the Old Testament, we will soon see that our problems are a good way for the Lord to cleanse us, improve our character and prepare us to fight for a better life.
• Embrace the challenges and the change, they lead to success like it did with God’s people in the Old Testament.
FOR THE LOVE OF GOD, CHURCH AND NATION
By Pastor Sunday Adelaja.