EXTREME INDIVIDUALISM – NOT A KINGDOM CHARACTERISTIC.
• God does not see you as an isolated individual with no connection to the society around you.
• Extreme individualism does not work in the kingdom of God.
• You are part of your nation and you are responsible for its sins or its righteousness.
• You are also part of your family, work place and local body of believers.
• This is an inescapable part of being human.
• The way to be effective for the kingdom is to identify with your nation, family, employer and local community.
• Take responsibility for them and use your strength and skill to bring Kingdom principles to the fore.
FOR THE LOVE OF GOD, CHURCH AND NATION
By Pastor Sunday Adelaja.