WE MUST LEARN TO STAND FOR OUR NATIONS BEFORE GOD.
• Moses was willing to suffer to see the sins of the nation of Israel forgiven.
• “And I fell down before the LORD, as at the first, forty days and forty nights: I did neither eat bread, nor drink water, because of all your sins which ye sinned, in doing wickedly in the sight of the LORD, to provoke him to anger.” Deut. 9:18
• True believers identify with their nations in good and bad times.
• They are even willing to take the nation’s blame on themselves.
• Moses did not abandoned the people or push the responsibility to someone else which would have made his life easier.
• We must learn to stand before God for our nations, just as we stand before him for our personal needs.
FOR THE LOVE OF GOD, CHURCH AND NATION
By Pastor Sunday Adelaja.