Nigeria and the Leadership Question: Proffering Solutions to Nigeria’s Leadership Problem
This book provides for the reader:
– An excellent perspective on the early historical origins and political development of Nigeria.
– Solutions to the leadership question Nigeria has been struggling with since independence.
– It destroys the myth that leadership is Nigeria’s only problem.
– It points out the role of responsible followership in building a great nation.
– It shows why democracy has not worked in Africa and what needs to be done for it to work.
– It points out reasons why strong men (messiahs) cannot solve the problem of Nigeria and African nations.
– It makes a case for building strong institutions and systems as the key to eradicating corruption and leadership failure.
– It posits that wrong values are at the root of our national problems and challenges both for leaders and followers to imbibe good values.
– It enjoins citizens not to abdicate the responsibility of their country to the leaders alone, but must themselves accept the responsibility for their nation.
– It also shows examples of proactive Nigerians that are taking responsibility to build a better Nigeria.
#Nigeria, #Leadership, #NigeriaLeadership, #Obasanjo, #Buhari, #Awolowo, #Abiola, #Adiagbon, #MurtalaMuhammed, #SundayAdelaja, #NationalTransformation, #VisionaryLeader, #GiantsofAfrica, #Nigerians, #GreatNation
This book is available on:
Discover more books by Dr. Sunday Adelaja following the links:
Author’s page on Amazon: https://amazon.com/author/pastorsunday
Author’s page on Okadabooks: https://okadabooks.com/user/sabooks
Author’s page on Smashwords: https://www.smashwords.com/profile/view/DrSundayAdelaja