Rid yourself of shallow-mindedness: Create solutions for your world
In this book, you will discover that
1. The world is shallow.
2. Lack of depth is killing our world.
3. The world is geared to make you not to think.
4. What you don’t know is killing you.
5. Most human beings are not alive.
6. Shallowness makes you a robot.
7. Shallow mindedness hampers inventions and discoveries.
8. Your depth determines your level of freedom.
9. Thinking is a key to life.
10. Thinking delivers you from religious superficiality.