WITH INNER CHANGES COMES PROSPERITY.
• Why do many people suffer and perish in poverty? I believe it is because of ignorance.
• Many say “this is how our ancestors lived and this is how we will live, keeping our traditions.”
• Many of our ancestors were poor, but the problem isn’t with the ancestors, but with our refusal to change.
• We cannot keep doing what we have always done and expect great results – everything will just stay the same.
• We must begin to change our knowledge base and the principles that govern our lives from the inside of us and we will have great results on the outside.
FOR THE LOVE OF GOD, CHURCH AND NATION
By Pastor Sunday Adelaja.