PROOF THAT WE ARE ALL CREATED TO SOLVE PROBLEMS.
…So the circle of life is a circle of problems. It’s a parallel line that goes together. Ladies and gentlemen, life is made up of problems, meaning problems are a part and parcel of life, so nobody can avoid them. It is not possible. The best response to problems is to learn how to creatively respond to them. The million dollar question is, how do I view problems in a way so that they become a blessing and not a curse?
Problems are such an integral part of life that we cannot physically survive on planet earth without them. Everything about man is about problems. In fact man himself and his composition is all about problems. The composition of man is about problem solving. Everything in life revolves around problems and problem solving. In fact, you are irrelevant in the world without problems. No one is needed on earth without problems because we are all created to solve problems.
WE ARE CREATED FOR PROBLEMS
Don’t just take me at my words, let’s look at the facts. Everything in man is about problems:
- Your eyes are there to resolve the problem of sight.
- Your mouth is about problems. It’s given to you to resolve the problem of eating, swallowing and speech.
- Your nose is a problem solver. Your nose resolves the problem of breathing.
- Your ears are given to you to resolve the problem of hearing.
- The hair on your head is given to you to solve problems.
- Your eyebrows solve problems.
- Your womb as a woman is a problem solver.
- Your hands solve problems.
- Your teeth solve problems or you would not be able to chew food.
- Your nails solve problems.
- Your legs solve problems.
- Your gender is for solving problems.
I hope now my friends, it’s easier for you to see that life is about problems. We are all created to solve problems. As a matter of fact, you yourself would not be needed on planet earth if you were not solving problems. It is because of problems that you have food on your table. Why? Because you go to work. Your job is to solve a problem. Whatever work you do is about solving problems.
“When I feel the heat, I see the light.” ― Everett Dirksen
YOUR PROBLEM IS YOUR BLESSING
- If you are a doctor, it is because you solve problems. The problem of somebody’s health. Thanks to the fact that somebody is sick that is why you are needed as a doctor.
- If you are a lawyer, it is thanks to the fact that other people have problems that is why you are needed as a lawyer.
- You are only relevant as an engineer because some people need mobility and have technically related problems. That is why you are needed. You would not be needed if it were not for problems.
- If you are a pilot, you are only needed because you are going to solve people’s problems. People need to fly.
- If you are a teacher you are there to solve problems; the problem of people’s ignorance.
- If you are a tailor, you are there to solve the problem of clothing people.
To be continued with the following points:
- More proof that we were created to solve problems
- A problem is an invitation to an access
FOR THE LOVE OF GOD, CHURCH AND NATION
By Pastor Sunday Adelaja