WHY HAVING PROBLEMS IS NOT BAD AS YOU THINK.
- If you are a scientist, you are there to solve the problem of progress. There are things that need to be invented and reinvented.
- If you are a hair dresser, it is because some people have the problem of beauty they need to solve, that is why you are needed.
- If you are a makeup artist, stylist, the only reason why you go to work, have food on the table and have a salary, is because you are solving people’s problem.
- If you are a chef, thank God somebody is hungry.
- If you are a politician it is because people need to be governed. Nations and societies need to be governed.
- If you are a banker or economist it’s thanks to the fact that people have problems with their finances.
What I am trying to say ladies and gentlemen, is that everything we have in our lives today is thanks to problems. So problems are not necessarily as bad as we think. Everything we possess today, we have thanks to problems. You have a salary today because you are solving a problem for which you get paid. You put food on your table thanks to problems. In addition, someone resolved the problem of that food by producing the food for you. Then you were able to buy it, because you resolved other people’s problems and that gave you the means to provide for your family. The clothing you are wearing is because of a problem that was resolved.
The house you are living in, the shoes you are wearing are all as a result of problems. Everything you have today is a blessing that has come to your life thanks to problems. If you get hungry, that is a problem and an opportunity. You have a problem and somebody has an opportunity of making money. If you catch a cold, somebody else has an opportunity of making money. If it is hot in your house that is a problem for you, but a blessing to another person. If you hurt your leg, it is a problem for you, but a blessing to someone else. In the process of child birth, despite the pain and discomfort, there are a lot of people who get blessed. As a matter of fact, if you die, it is a problem for your family, but a blessing to some others!
A PROBLEM IS AN INVITATION AND AN ACCESS
A problem therefore is an invitation for money. A problem is an invitation for jobs. A problem is an invitation for employment. A problem is an invitation to an engagement. A problem is an invitation to communication. A problem is an invitation to relationship. A problem is an invitation.
A problem therefore is an access. A problem gives you access to realize yourself. It is an access to self-actualization. It is an access to your future. It is an access to opportunities. It is an access into other people’s lives. It is an access to a new environment. It is an access to promotion. It is an access to family. It is an access to blessing. It is an access to friendship.
To be continued tomorrow with the following points:
- How Problems define your significance
- The guaranteed way to rise out of mediocrity into great success
FOR THE LOVE OF GOD, CHURCH AND NATION
By Pastor Sunday Adelaja