LIABILITIES CANNOT MAKE YOU WEALTHY.
• The vast majority of people think that money is only for meeting needs such as eating, dressing, or driving a car.
• Yes, money plays such roles but my message is that if you use money for only meeting certain needs, you will never be rich. You will always lack real wealth and will become a slave who works for money only to spend and spend.
• The parable of the talent teaches us the first law of money, which is not to spend it.
• It is a rare thing to get money accidentally, such as winning the lottery or inheriting it, or marrying into a rich family.
• That kind of money comes and goes but it is not enduring wealth.
• Enduring wealth comes through making investments, not by acquiring liabilities.
FOR THE LOVE OF GOD, CHURCH AND NATION
By Pastor Sunday Adelaja.