WE ARE TO INFLUENCE THE WORLD NOT THE OTHER WAY AROUND.
• God doesn’t wants us to strengthen ourselves in the world’s ways or put ourselves under the worlds yoke.
• It is worthless and senseless to seek spiritual help in the world.
• If God sends you to ‘’Egypt’’ it is to learn certain principles, not to be conformed to its character.
• If people adhere to the basic tenets of faith and have the heart of a servant, there should be nothing that stops the ministry from flowing freely from every believer throughout the body of Christ, as long as the church’s ministry structure and chain of authority is respected and understood by all.
• Let us not become permission withholding Pharisees who stifle the gifts, skills, and talents of the very people God sent to help us.
• We need to become the people God called out of the world’s lifestyle to subdue every sphere of their lives to God and the kingdom principles.
FOR THE LOVE OF GOD, CHURCH AND NATION
By Pastor Sunday Adelaja