RALF WALDO EMERSON’S ADVICE ON OVERCOMING FEAR.
• Make it your habit to do things you are afraid of.
• If you do what you are afraid of then your fear dies.
• When you are brave this invincible power rises up inside of you and your every act of courage leads to the increase of your courage.
• This makes you stronger and braver when you confront fear in the future.
• Every time you do not have guarantee of success, take a step and move forward.
• And your fear will decrease as your courage and confidence increases.
• Finally you would reach a stage in your life when you are not afraid of anything.